Toll free 1800 572 4748
Enquiry: 99590 55158
Plot No: 207/4&5 Phase II,
IDA Cherlapally, Hyderabad- 500051,
From where can I buy Axiom charger
Please fill the Form above. Our representative will call you within 48hours.
How can I contact for service enquiry
Please fill the Form above. Our representative will call you within 24 hours.
What is the procedure for dealership
Please fill the Form above. Our representative will call you within 48 hours.
What all products Axiom manufactures
- Chargers for 2 wheeler & 3 wheeler [ Lead acid or lithium-ion batteries ]
- DC-DC Converters for 2 wheeler & 3 wheeler applications.
What is the Axiom Product warranty
12 months against any manufacture defects.
How and where can I get my product serviced
Get your complain registered at (Toll Free: 1800-572-4748). If you have difficulties in registering on toll free number kindly fill the form and our representative will contact you in 24 hours. Form here.
How are Axiom products better than its competitors
Axiom has built its mark in the field of power conversion on the back of product quality. With over two decade’s experience in EV charger design and manufacturing, we are well versed with various nuances of delivering a reliable product. System integration, vehicle integration, power-line issues, atmospheric issues are all considered in our designs. We ensure highest material quality and design margins while always striving to make products suited for indian conditions.
What is the charging time
It depends on the battery capacity. The general rule of thumb
Charging time = capacity(Ah) / charger current(A) * 1.25
Does same charger charge both lead and Lithium battery
No, For the both the batteries the charging profile is completely different . The profiles are factory set.
What is the out of warranty service cost
Refer the chart given below:- Warranty & Cost
What is the product life
We consider the design life / service life of the product to be anywhere between 5-7years for Off board products and 7-10 years for onboard products.
How will Axiom products perform in different seasons with temperature change
- Lead acid battery charger – during winter in LA batteries, the profile has to be altered in order to retain the full charge capability however in our latest models we can automatically change the profile in accordance with the temperature.
- Lithium ion battery charger -Lithium Ion batteries are sensitive to change in temperature and it can have a detrimental impact on the life of the battery. To protect the battery from this our chargers can accept communication from BMS to regulate the charging in accordance with the battery temperature. We have CAN communication capability available with some of our chargers for the same.
How do I clean Axiom Products
We only recommend dry cleaning of exteriors with a clean cloth. For off board chargers ( Chargers with cooling via fan and open air vents on both sides) any form of liquid cleaning is to be completely avoided. Only onboard chargers with IP 67 rating ( completely sealed chargers which may have fans on top) and above to be cleaned with liquid.
What is all covered under warranty
Generally warranty is considered against any manufacturing defects. however the fallowing may be a list of exceptions (but not limited to only these)
- Connector damages
- Any liquid ingress
- Tampering with warranty sticker
- Physical damages to the charger
- Damages to any external fans, cables,
- unauthorized opening or servicing of products
How to apply for extended warranty.
Extended warranty will be available when purchasing charger first time. for other information kindly contact our service team: 1800-572-4748.
Can I use my 48V charger to charge my 60V battery or vice versa
No, This may damage the battery management system in Lithium ion batteries. Even incise of lead acid batteries this may over charge or under charge the batteries there by causing permanent damage to them.
How can I know there is a fault in the product
The following can be the possible symptoms of internal failure:
- If the LED is are completely not glowing despite input power being available.
- If only red LED glows despite input power being available.
- if fan doesn’t rotate (LEDs may glow or may not glow ).
- If LEDs blink randomly or unusually from their regular behaviour.